Left Propeller helps nonprofits and companies implement and leverage the power of Salesforce.com’s cloud technology to deepen relationships, increase donations/sales, and streamline operations.
We work with you to deepen your customer relationships through pragmatic approaches, targeted strategies, and efficiently managed implementations. We have a history of delivering initiatives that have a direct impact to your long-term growth.
Steve is smart, capable and has a great sense of humor. He gets things done, is an excellent leader and brings clarity and insight to decision-making. If you get the chance to work with him take it. You will be happy you did.
Steve is detailed oriented and has great vision for what the final product should be. He aims for the best possible solution, but works on creative approaches when the ideal is not plausible. Steve balances a vision that includes cutting-edge approaches that will give a sophisticated look, with an intense desire to keep the user at the center of decision making.
Left Propeller helps small and medium sized businesses as well as non profit organizations make the most of Salesforce.com. We can help your organization:
- Get started on Salesforce.com.
- Migrate your historical data into Salesforce.
- Generate reports and create dashboards that provide insights to your operations.
- Customize Salesforce to meet your unique needs.
- Manage your existing Salesforce implementation and adjust it as your needs evolve.
- Train your team on using Salesforce
We combine our practical approach to business and technology with Salesforce.com’s industry leading platform to provide a solution that gets your organization up to speed quickly and efficiently, without breaking your budget.
Our working philosophy is to…
- Strike a balance between standard offerings that aren’t tailored to your needs with highly customized ones that are often needlessly expensive.
- Focus on helping your organization quickly become productive and successful on Salesforce
- Take a phased approach to implementing change rather than trying to “boil the ocean”.
- Balance the “inside-out” and “outside-in” perspectives of your organization.
Strive for productive long-term relationships with all of our clients.
We accomplish this by…
- Understanding the unique needs of your organization.
- Tuning Salesforce to your organization as we find the best ways streamline your team to best utilize Salesforce
- Realizing that you may not know your destination until you reach it so we iterate through options and help find the approach that works best for your organization.
- Being there for you through the engagement and long after since change and questions are both inevitable.
Steve’s been helping sales teams make the most of technology and sell technology solutions for over twenty years and doing business consulting for ten. In roles spanning product management, product marketing and project management he’s always been focused on the sales process, order fulfillment and post-sale relationships between organizations and their clients/partners/donors, etc.
Through the years he’s become an expert in…
- Leveraging technology to solve business needs
- Analyzing situations to determine realistic requirements
- Developing consensus about the best ways to solve problems
- Technology strategies, especially as they relate to cloud computing
- Sales operations
- Creating dynamic pricing tools and product configurators
- Data migrations
- Business analysis
- Project management (PMP certified)
Past clients include: The Mayo Clinic, UnitedHealthcare, Innovative Interfaces, the San Francisco SPCA, and Cat Town Cafe.
See what people say about Steve on LinkedIn
Steve is one of the most talented individuals I’ve had the pleasure of working with. There is no project too big or too small for Steve to take on and execute masterfully.
Based in Oakland, California, with clients across the US as well as internationally, we’re available to help with your address your needs on Salesforce.com